Saturday 19 July 2014

~ Whisperings … ~


~ Whisperings … ~

O’ my precious Angel ………………
Glance once, unto my eyes,
Into thy soul, mine pries,
Wherefore, thou art such tired,
Therefore, art roughly wired ..
Precarious, thy wings are,
Quiver they, soaring none far..
How long wouldn’t thee stay?
Sleep, would thee, for a day?
In thy lips, I sigh, “touches woo,
Darkened room, fingers coo” ..
Close thy stone-heavy pearls,
Behold so, what dream curls …
Hold, my love, never forego,
And, shalt my breaths vow,
“No air shalt be any heavy,
Icy water would not levy,
No cool beach sans sands,
Boat, two oars, my hands” ..
Ah, my lovely eyes …………….
Stick to me, one more mile,
Let’s walk for just a while,
Together,
Shalt thy feather,
Be tucked safe in thy pretty dresser,
For a long life, and naught lesser,
In thy heart … my ‘whisperings’ … a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment