Thursday 25 July 2013

I Want To Be Alive, Again


I Want To Be Alive, Again

A slice of myself, and
Two spoons of tranquility
To season the flavor
Of this nippy breeze
Serene evening tea
In the porch
Of my being
As the sun sets
In the far west
Muted horizon
Reminds me
Of my lost self
Sun has no hooks
Hence, it ebbs
Into the void
Giving way to
The moody moon—
Waxing and waning
At the wink of its will
As I choose to win
My gravity back
To stand silent-still
On the dried leaves
For rustle of these
Ruffle my sleep
And, coax me to Fathom
My dissolved-deep
A fearsome dive
Into the dreamy abyss
A sliver of dare
To propel my flare
Enticed
Enlivened
Enlightened
Incited whirlpool
I’m dying to suck in
Ablaze air, once again!


6 comments:

  1. in the porch of my being...that line just jumped out at me...may life find you...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A slice of myself, and
    Two spoons of tranquility
    To season the flavor
    Of this nippy breeze
    Serene evening tea
    In the porch Of my being"

    The beginning is just superb. The rest of it follows the same hue as the start. Hats off.

    ReplyDelete